In this type of body the shoulders are wider than the hips/thighs, and in many casesthe bust is too big.
What you should do to hide as much as possible the upper torso is to create morecurves and volume on the hips, to get an image proportional.
WHAT SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT USE:
- Avoid shirts with shoulders protruding;
- The tops should be dark-colored and light fabric;
- Skirts and pants must be colored;
- Do not use threads/short necklaces, unless you have a long neck;
- Avoid clothes that call attention to the shoulders, as for example, clothes with detailsand spaghetti straps;
- Jackets and blazers must reach the hips instead of the waist;
- The hips/thighs must be defined with belts.